View Single Post
Old 12-13-2004, 11:26 PM

*real name - Dave
* where do you live? Bozeman MT
* explanation of your handle: It's what I seem to answer to most often
* explanation of your avatar: I feel stupid for not having one....I might need a 12 step program to deal with this
* age (general or specific) 42
* favorite bike: a tough one....I don't have it anymore but I think it must be the Roll Fast stingray that my Dad put together for me when I was about 8 years old. He put drop bars on it and set it up as a 3 spd. It had my name on the chainguard in chrome lettering and was British Racing Green. It was my first bike and it opened up the world to me.
* what's in your stable? I own 2 bikes...a Terraplane MRB and a full suspension Ti mountian bike I designed and built for myself a good 8 - 10 years ago. Still a wonderful bike.
* fastest speed on a road bike? where? when? 65mph coming down Wilton Mountian Road just north of Saratoga Springs. I came down this thing about 3-4 days a week when I lived there and one could sit up tall on the hoods and still hit 55mph.
* seasonal mileage - I took the computer of the bike last year and it was one of the best things I've ever done.
* picture of yourself or your ride? Like a vampire my image can't be captured on film........or is that reflection in a mirror?
* make up and answer at least one additional question.
* what is the biggest lie you've ever told : "I think my car is all done and won't need anymore time or money"
*Something fun? Passing cars on fast mountain descents, caramel ice cream and drifting my old car through an autocross course.