View Single Post
Old 12-30-2022, 08:43 PM

* where do you live? Oakland Hills
* explanation of your handle: Used as a handle in other areas; combination of parts of my name
* explanation of your avatar: Don't have one yet
* age (general or specific): 19 and 2/3
* favorite bike: Can't say I've ridden enough to know. Based on looks alone, I'd have to say the black Colnago V3Rs (?) that Pogačar rode in the 2020 TDF. I may be misremembering, but I'm a sucker for any bike with a matte black finish and simple white lettering on the down tube.
* what's in your stable? 2014 Giant TCR SLR and (sort of) a Serotta Legend Ti.
* fastest speed on a road bike? where? when? 47.8 mph, South Park Drive, Oakland, Ca, August 7 2021
* how many miles ON THE ROAD on a road bike last year? ~1600 in 2022. Lackluster but hoping to improve.
* make up and answer at least one additional question. Favorite cycling memory? Mine is probably from some of the group rides I've gone on. I don't do them often so it's nice to meet a lot of new people. One of my favorites was put on by the R&A Cycles location in Walnut Creek. Super fun day and lots of great people.
* what is the biggest lie you've ever told: I'm from Oljado Family camp
* and, something fun. Anything outdoors. Cycling and running are great. Hiking in Yosemite is probably one of my favorite memories. So picturesque.
* How did you find the paceline Forum? Through my dad.