View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellvetica View Post
I really like the i3.

We have had 4 Audi's and this is up there even though it doesn't have leather. It has a ton of "luxury car" features which are hard to beat with a Golf. After all, this was a $50k car when it was new 2 years ago. The phone app is one of the best (you can control some functions of the car, climatize the interior, check the charge level, etc.).

The i3 is rear wheel drive and the handling is surprisingly really good, almost sports car like and no body roll. The electronic steering is supposed to be comparable to their sports cars. Overall, it feels nicely made, but can get a bit loud on rough roads due to the carbon/plastic frame. It doesn't bother me much, but worth pointing out. Also the suicide doors ... although they do not bother me since I have a Honda Element. Some people do not like them.

Also worth noting they have not had any recalls, or failures, that I am aware of. That's what the CPO is for anyway, to cover issues at least for the next few years.
Thx for the input.

Issue wise I have read about some A/C unit and steering column issues, but that's about it.