View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 09:50 AM
You still here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiteach78
Hi all -.......<snippped> I came across the owner's club in my search for a Serotta jersey and wondered if 2nd/3rd/4th, etc. owners were welcome. I trawled the forum for a similar post/question, but didn't find it/the answer.

I'm not talking about the crash protection program (though I think it's REALLY cool Serotta offers it and if it wouldn't lead to immediate divorce it'd have me eyeing an Ottrott...maybe next decade ), but I figure with the jersey and just the fun factor the $100 is worth it for me if used frame buyers like myself are welcome to join...the form says any Serotta owner, but wanted to check.

Thanks so much,
Tim
Chicago

EDIT: This is probably more a matter for the general discussion area than the classifieds, but my warped logic was evidently this is where I GOT the frame, so this is where I should post...sorry, my brain's not fully on until 10 or 11 AM, so please move/disregard/flame if necessary ...sorry about that. Rookie mistake.
I would say that you'd be very welcome, based on what Serotta says on their website: "Welcome to the Serotta Family! Serotta owners worldwide invite you to become a part of the Serotta family and community by joining as a member of the Serotta Owners' Club. Available to any Serotta owner anytime."

Welcome to the forum!