View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 12:05 AM

*Real Name- Steve
*Where do you live? Deerfield Beach, Fla.
*Explanation of your forum handle -First name and first two letters of my last name
*Explanation of your avatar-uhhh I don't have one
*Age 48
*Occupation Service tech and part time artist
*How did you find the Paceline -it always pops up on internet searches
*Favorite Bike HA! the newest one....
*What’s in your stable? 2 Serotta,1 Moots, 1 Specialized,1 Salsa,1 Look, 2 Lemond steel...that's it for now..
*Fastest speed on your bike? Where? When? I'm in S Fla...it's flaaaat and I'm faaat...but I can get it up to 30 mph on my own on occasion
*How many miles did you ride last year?not enough..
*Picture of yourself, your ride, or both together.
*Make up an answer to at least one additional question. Do you like flats? no- I don't like flats
*What is the biggest lie you ever told? I'll NEVER ride carbon wheels lol!
*Tell us something fun. On a long charity ride rest stop I grabbed a chocolate chip cookie and some gatorade and tried to get them both down my gullet simultaneously - which resulted in me violently upchucking the whole mess point blank into the chest of a fellow rider lol!! I was gagging and coughing so hard it elicited sympathy from the guy so I didn't get a beat down...after I regained composure I apologized profusely and offered to reimburse him for his really soiled jersey - he and his wife just laughed it off "we got little kids"they said "we get puked on all the time"
steve.jpg