View Single Post
Old 06-19-2020, 06:19 AM
aka RAEKWON

I was in the market for some cargo bibs. I was going to get my usual, rapha, but recently rapha stuff has not been super durable (jersey have been great, just bibs) and I read a few reviews of the cargo bigs that I was not a fan of (durability wise for the core). Its not just rapha, I have a pair of pas normal studios bibs that have less than 1000 miles and the stitching on the chamois is also coming out. I think I am just hard on my bibs and whatever construction they do now. I have some older rapha bibs with no problems what so ever, assos bibs are fine (I just don't find them as comfortable but that pair of shorts has a TON of miles) and twin six also are fine but then again, don't really like the cut.

Anyone try the new black bibs adventure cargo ultimate bibs? $85, can't beat the price and I have read a ton about black bibs and people seem to love them. They now have a nicer version which has leg grippers and then a even nicer version that has nicer chamois and leg grippers. I just bought some but wondering what the consensus is.