View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 08:54 PM
formerly Landshark_98

I'm not falling for anything - I'm not in the market and my challenge to you was genuine - if you know something that Craig and the rest of us don't about these bikes, please do share. And I don't have anything to prove to you, quite the opposite I think before you disparage someone with demonstrated knowledge in the Industry without laying out any factual basis. What's your CV? Really, if your expert in this then that informs the discussion.

So, I'm asking, what are your facts and expertise? Now I had a Colnago dealer in the UK also tell me that Pinarello pops these out of molds from the fareast for $40 US each, so there's that opinion out there too. Craig on the other hand sells Pinarellos, Colnagos and his own brand among others and in the thread cited he told a bunch of enthusiasts that Pinarellos new model (F10 at the time) wasn't as good as its old one - not exactly a way to move your current inventory.

Mostly my interest here is seeing the discourse remain at a slightly higher factual standard than the President's twitter feed.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Kirk007; 06-09-2019 at 09:39 PM. Reason: more to say