View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryScientist View Post
I guess the good news is the Legend appears to fit you slightly better than the CSI.
Errrmmm...not so sure, as I've grown to really like the CSI, as in I gave away two other bikes to the co-op, and have two more (plus two recumbents) I'm breaking down to framesets.

Thought it was too long by a tad, but after Specialized riser bars and fiddling that made all the difference.

Still getting to know the Legend, and just put a setback seatpost in (original is straight and I run Brooks short rail saddles), and put a riser stem on (11 or 17 degrees?).

Oh, and yesterday at the co-op (I needed their 14mm allen) I installed a 10 speed 50/34 crankset (Power Torque), and today put my Ultegra 11 speed wheel on from another bike, 11-36 cassette, in attempt to get lower gearing. I blocked out the high limit so it can't get to the 36t, and is j-u-s-t 'street legal' at the 32t. Temporary fix while I sort out which longer cage rear D to get for a perm fix, and I will watch cross chaining. Have not taken it for a ride today, so will 'report back' to all those who wait anxiously on my comfort!