View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 01:03 AM
Administrator

DeRosa Titanio Frameset - 56cm

Last one for now...

Again, no relation to seller, older ad so who knows if it's still available? Cool looking ride though:

Quote:
DeRosa Titanio Frameset Like New 56CM

Extremely rare, these are handmade to order and welded by Doriano De Rosa. The sale is for Frame-set only (Frame, Fork, Headset, BB cups) the build shown is what it can look like fully built up. Probably a once in a decade (lifetime?) opportunity to own a dream bike and in ultimately rare condition.

This particular build is Campy Super Record 11. If you are a weight weenie, this build came out to 15.2 lbs. I would consider selling as a complete bike minus wheels, pedals, and cassette for $2900. (You can no longer get the Alpha 340 wheels anymore and the omni racer Ti cassette)

The tube-set used is the butted 3/2.5 The welds are gorgeous and smooth. I am unsure the year of the frame, but guessing it's early/mid 90's. The finish is metallic orange powder coat, it is flawless and super strong. Fork is Alpha Q with Chris King headset. I am the second owner, never crashed, never abused, it's in perfect condition. Selling due to I have too many bikes and I am not riding them all.

ST CC 56
TT CC 55.5
HT TT 15

You have to be careful when riding this frame because everyone around you turns to look and isn't paying attention to where they are going.

Cash only, no dreamers, no flakes, I will not answer any email that ask "is it still available" I will not answer e-mails that ask about information already described in the posting, E.I. "do you know the size?, "are you the original owner?" -if the ad is up it's still for sale, serious inquiries only. Will consider reasonable offer, no low ballers. Include a real phone number if you expect a reply.
https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/b...180639196.html

W.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Derosa.jpg (109.4 KB, 428 views)