View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaghetti Legs View Post
My feet seem to fit the description of yours. I’ve found my Giro Republics very comfortable. They also have bolt on gripper cleats. Mine weren’t called “urban” when I got them, but they’re the brown ones. I’m not sure what “urban” means in this instance.
Giros are great. I also have wide feet but the their standard have been fine. If you want to hike up steep grades I would suggest the Terradura. They have a Vibram sole and walking is as comfortable as any regular or hiking shoe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST165 View Post
Lake shoes. Their wide shoes are true wide shoes, not the same sole (last) as a regular shoe with more fabric around the top. They have sizing charts that are true dimensions of the shoe. I had problems with my feet going numb within 5 minutes of putting on my old shoes despite the adjusters being very loose. Lake MTB shoes fixed that. I think they will have exactly what you are looking for.

The Lakes are also great. If you are a true wide you may want to consider. I only have experience with the full carbon soled versions which I dont recommend for hike-ability. The MX 168 Enduro look to be what you might want. Again, you may or may not want the wide version. They have about four different lasts, each with a standard, wide, xwide versions. The shoes I have are standard with "more room in the toe box" and it's almost too much room. They do have a size chart to get an idea.