View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomforeal View Post
other than those perfectly timed weakside blocks you mean? the one where he stripped the guy on the way down after mistiming his jump was

i didn't watch the whole game, just that highlight real. but c'mon man, how many rookies are good at defence? he's going full court off of rebounds in traffic, hitting cutters in stride, connecting from a good 4 feet beyond the arc, showing a rush hour handle and finishing over length with ease bordering on disdain. in his first game as a pro. enjoy it!
Sure, against guys who won't be in the league come the start of the season. I get it, they're fun to watch. I put more stock in his Euroleague highlights than 4 minutes in NBA competition. What he's accomplished at his age in the second best league in the planet, it's clear he'll have a long career in the NBA.
But literally the first 30 seconds of the highlight showing him getting totally lost on a switch and doing the Bargiani, just frantically looking around in the paint for someone, anyone in another colored jersey to body up. It's rookie growing pains sure, but I'm not putting too much stock in one preseason game either, fun highlight or no.