View Single Post
Old 07-19-2016, 08:13 AM

Andy in Houston

*Real Name - Andy in Houston
*Where do you live? - Duh
*Explanation of your forum handle. Name of the company I work for. When I first signed up, I had no clue that I would be part of this community for so long. So, I just put a word in that was very common to me.
*Explanation of your avatar - n/a
*Age (General or specific) - right now, I'm 48
*Occupation - I'm in manufacturing. Have been for 26 years. But am also a licenced professional counselor. Just not practicing. Just ought to be able to claim it whenever the opportunity presents.
*How did you find the Paceline? - Lordy! Can't remember.
*Favorite Bike. - Right now, I'm riding a Swift Carbon Ultravox Ti. It's as functional a race bike as any I've ridden. But maybe favorite was the Time VXR Proteam.
*What’s in your stable? Swift Carbon, Serotta CSI, Bailey cross, Cannondale tandem, DengFu hardatail mtb, Planet X TT, Schwinn Paramount converted to single, and unbuilt Time VXR Proteam.
*Fastest speed on your bike? Where? When? Somewhere around 55 on the Tour Das Hugel, Austin around 5-6 years ago.
*How many miles did you ride last year? - Don't really track this. Thousands.

Below is me on my most recent trip to Big Bend National Park. The kit is from my team in Houston, Bayou City Racing. The background is the hwy into Lajitas. Some of you old skool mtb'ers may know the significance.

Cheers!

Last edited by cinco; 07-19-2016 at 10:33 AM. Reason: figuring out how to add pictures properly