View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roguedog View Post
So.. what was the new thing that was hinted at earlier in the year? Haven't seen anything but not sure if I missed it somewhere.

Bertoletti has decided to launch a new model called ELT: a titanium frame, always handmade in Italy and available in "standard" sizes.

While this decision may raise a few eyebrows, and of course circumvent what I do personally regarding custom, the main goal for Marco was to create a stock of Ti frames that could easily go out the door without the custom wait time.

Attached are a few pics and versions of what standard sizes Marco will offer. Pricing for rim versions will be $4700 and disc brake $5055. Customization of these "standard" sizes is available and priced accordingly. (engraving, paint, etc.)

That said, for those that still want custom, with all options at your disposal, I will always work with each customer to afford them the best option at pricing that will remain reasonable. For those wondering, I'm sure Mr. Nix would lend his thoughts. Wait times for full custom Ti work are not regarded as too long in today's industry, with the exception of July/August. Those that know Europe understand August
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 0-4.jpeg (70.4 KB, 287 views)
File Type: jpeg 0-1.jpeg (65.8 KB, 292 views)
File Type: jpeg 0-2.jpeg (35.2 KB, 284 views)
File Type: jpeg 0-3.jpeg (75.8 KB, 291 views)
File Type: jpeg 0.jpeg (62.6 KB, 295 views)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf L.pdf (466.0 KB, 13 views)
File Type: pdf M.pdf (466.5 KB, 14 views)
File Type: pdf S.pdf (463.9 KB, 12 views)
File Type: pdf XS.pdf (457.9 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by EliteVelo; 05-11-2019 at 01:59 PM.