View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 05:51 PM

Issues with Seller

Guy across the pond has a frameset that I’m highly interested in. I tried to ask questions about the frameset like measurements, history of use, etc. He got frustrated with the questions and deleted the post.

A few weeks later he reposted and I sent him messages that I’m interested. He said he’s willing to pay half the shipping costs if I pay his asking price. 12 hours later he says “I’ll take it as a no” and then I asked what the total would be. I explained that I’ve made a deposit and should have the full amount on December 1st(payday). He thought that was weird and it looks like he blocked me.

Is it weird to message someone about an item before having the money to buy it? From my experience sellers have been pretty patient/flexible. The frameset he’s selling is about $1,000 not including shipping and while I want the frameset I’m trying to be financially responsible.

This is so frustrating. It’s a material I want(ti), in my size but the biggest obstacle between me and the frameset is the seller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk