View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimcav View Post
My wife has a 2015-16, i love it, and she loves it except she has had to take it in 3 times because she only has to get the kids to school 2-3 times a week (car pool) and run errands within 3 miles, so she has not achieved the highway speed/duration for the regen or whatever. After the 3rd time the service guy told her to plan a highway drive periodically somewhere to avoid this. For anyone with a normal commute or weekend plans, i would not hesitate--it hasn't had any other issues and just goes in for oil changes and tire rotation. my wife dislikes having to drive somewhere just because it is good for the car, so she toys with trading it in, but hasn't pulled that trigger. if you are in north san diego area and want to link up--perhaps a mtn bike ride? I'd be happy to let you take it for a quick spin.
jim
Wow that is so kind of you. How many miles are on it? I’d say I’d be down for a road ride pretty soon but my back is really all bent out of shape due to the accident and it’s only been getting worse.

Doctor said it will get worse up to two weeks before it gets better and then if it doesn’t we would move forward with imaging and stuff. I don’t like going to the doc I’ve been in a lot of mtb and road accidents always recouperate though. Lived with fractured rib for months just not agitating it and it cleared up eventually.