View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 09:11 AM
Proud Grandpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 54ny77 View Post
those stupid currency rants are tiresome on this place, a BIKE forum, and the guy hypes and sells his handlebar tape in exchange for the much maligned "frn."

how do you spell h-y-p-o-c-r-i-s-y?

does being an admin allow one to do this kind of crap, on so many threads? if a regular user did this, they'd probably be asked to take a time out.

the worst example was this thread. so inappropriate: http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=139187

unfortunately the forum software does not allow putting an admin on "ignore" so as to hide their posts from viewing. sure would be a nice fix.
Gotta agree. With being a 'moderator' comes a certain responsibility to not take advantage of that position. Get really tired of the 'FRN' stuff, love it leave it comes to mind. But just whinning about it on a BIKE forum seems misplaced.

Any .fedreserve/gov forums? Go there, write a blog that's selective, meaning I don't have to read(I wouldn't).

BUT, like I won't go to Wholefoods cuz the CEO is a fascist ......Ray isn't a fascist, but....being in business means being 'political' will reduce your customer base.

IMHO