View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 03:07 PM
aka RAEKWON

I have had it since last summer. I got a killer deal on the shifters/brakes from merlin, added a RD and a FD and its been on my OPEN.

Its an amazing groupset, campy disc is so good that I wish I had it on all my bikes. Bleeding is pretty easy (and I am a newb), I had to re-bleed the rear (it was never as good as the front and for some reason got worst, now I re-bled and its fantastic, better than the front even).

I never thought I would say this but I am starting to really appreciate powershift. Sure you can't dumb gears, this and that but its so easy to shift compared to ultra torque, you just hit it and shifts and it shifts very well, very precisely. At first I was missing my Ultrashift but going btw this and my etap (also very easy to shift) and then back to Ultrashift it felt kinda clunky... in a good way of course, but made me piss the power shifters. Also the droopy thumb lever is awesome!

The shape of the hydro shifters I also love. Same awesome campy ergonomics + higher so you get an extra hand position. I know only reason for this is to house the hydro tank but I think they should just do this regardless, I love the extra grip.

Last edited by R3awak3n; 02-10-2019 at 05:39 PM.