View Single Post
Old 10-28-2006, 03:27 PM
tʌɪˈteɪniəm

http://members.tripod.com/~CyclingAr...ml/hinpict.htm
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdxmech13
They are all guilty. The UCI was begining to look out of control by not being able to manage Tours, riders, labs, teams, you name it.
The only way things would and can look better is to sweep the whole mess under the rug and in a few years it will be known as the affair .

Now they can pretend to enforce new rules and regulations and get good publicity for their beloved sport. All the while making a smoke in mirrors effect once again showing the world that every thing is fine and dandy !

i am thinking all involved: Spanish controlling Oper. Puerto, Uci, Wada, country federations et. all, were going to lose quite a bit of money in lawsuits over this whole ordeal...........So the basically this lets everyone keep their wallets in their pockets.

BUT my take: I no longer believe in Martha Stewart and all riders involved - Gulty as Not Charged.

i'd rather dig ditches on Hinault's farm than hang out with Lance and McConaughey during their pool parties.

BTW, FloydyouareSCREWED

my wife was just walking our kids through a new subdivision being built, a guy was outside having a lowes truck unload furniture, when a tree cracked and fell on the guys house, crunching the roof. One of my little girls is pretty shaken up. The tree actually made that crack noise. About as big around as your open arms. We are having one hellava wind storm down here today. My wife said the guy who owned the house was just standing their staring at the tree. My house is old and surrounded by ancient old trees. The leaves are falling horizontal right now.

Gotta scoot - gotta date with my singlespeed mtb right now.

hinault - link enjoy

AmerliN
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hinault.jpg (17.0 KB, 117 views)

Last edited by AgilisMerlin; 10-28-2006 at 03:35 PM.