View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 12:46 PM

Mr Moderator(s), any chance of starting a "sticky" just for ride photos. I know I shoot stuff on just about every ride that isn't a serious "throw down" and it would be great to see images, be it cell phone, pocket cameras or dslrs from forum members around the country and the globe all in one place instead of multiple threads. Not looking for folks to write "stories or travelogues" just a short simple post with photos as the main "subject" and perhaps a couple comments about where it was, length of ride or specific climb etc. If members then wanted to ask questions that would be cool.
I enjoy looking at ride photos all most as much as I do looking at the bikes in the "production and custom" sections of the forum.

Thoughts mods?

In the interest of perhaps "jump starting" this idea I'll add a photo:

Just outside Portland OR, heading onto Sauvie Island. Flattest ride you can do in the Portland area, 12mile loop with various "branches" off the loop. If you use every road you can ride approx 60miles give or take a bit. Also has some gravel options. Mountain on left is St.Helens(8300') on the right is Mt Adams(12,200'), bike is my Serotta CDA.

[IMG]PB210737 by KRhea FrzFrmFoto, on Flickr[/IMG]