View Single Post
Old 04-13-2021, 03:18 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybee View Post
Ugh. Jamal Murray. Gutted. I really thought the Nuggets had a chance at the Finals post-Gordon trade with AD/LeBron out for an indeterminate amount of time, one of the LA teams probably not getting out of the first round, and a relatively unproven Jazz and Suns at the top of the WC. And I love(d) their matchup with the Jazz.

I haven't checked the actual numbers on this, but it seems like the Heat, Lakers, Nuggets and Celtics, (i.e. the teams that had the least rest before the start of this season) sure have been hit hard by injuries/time lost to rest, etc. Feels like week 14 of the NFL season now, where everybody is some degree of hurt, and people are just slogging through 3 in 4 nights and 8 in 10 nights. All so the NBA can stay out of the way of an Olympics that may or may not happen this summer, at which no NBA star really wants to play.

I was watching the game last night. Planted it and at a weird angle. I don't think it changed the course of the game last night given when it happened. But it does suck for Denver.

On a side note... Steph Curry rocked it last night! He just keeps getting more fun to watch.