View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 04:44 PM

Photos from your rides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BumbleBeeDave View Post
. . . at Minnewaska.

The four of us met at 9am right when the park opened on this Sunday morning, so no problems with parking. There was me, hilltopperNY (in dark blue), CNYrider (in Good Guy white), and my friend Eric (in red) who is not on the forum.

The foliage was definitely past peak in most spots, but there were still a lot of nice beauty and images. It was crowded around the visitor center, but once we got away from there it was much better. CNY had to stop for a new tube to fix a slow leak, but otherwise all went great except for having to shout "Passing left!" so many times close to the visitor center!

But whoa, what a difference from a weekday! When we finished up about 3pm the place was overrun! Cars everywhere, parked on top of and around everything! I've never seen so many people there and was glad we were leaving to head over to Yard Owl Brewery in Wallkill for a post-ride celebratory toast.

BBD

Great shots Dave - doesn’t look “past peak” to me. Sorry I missed it. I squeezed in 1.25 hour ride before family came over.

North NJ!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk