View Single Post
Old 08-17-2019, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpotatoe View Post
Well sorta..RSL also has 6/4 titanium bits. And the walls of the Vamoots essentially the same thickness as the thinnest parts of the No22 tubes. Really tough to compare. Butting more often than not on ti frames for marketing rather than any 'performance' items. ..

Both great frames..But the OP is looking for resale $, which I don't think should be part of the decision, but that's just MO..

Ride, fit, customer service..things like that..not how much is it worth in X number of years..
All things considered I haven't seen too many No22 on the used market yet, but I would bet that they retain as much value in the sold Market as a comparable Moots. They just haven't been around as long or produced as many bikes yet.

I have owned a Vamoots, a newer RSL, Routt and Psychlo x. I currently own a Drifter and a Great divide. I didnt lose any $ when selling the second hand Moots bikes and they were all top notch.

The moots finish is very industrial with $$ options to make them a bit flashier whereas the No22s get polished masked and then blasted included in the price.

I did forget about the RSL getting 6/4 seat stays. The overall ride between the RSL and Great divide are very good. Smooth, stiff, snappy while retaining a very comfortable ride. Either bike is an excellent choice.

Time will tell if No22 holds its value as well. I hadn't checked out the pricing recently as they have gone up a bit since I purchased mine in 2017. Looks like the frame is around what the framesets were a few years ago? 20190715_153735.jpg20190715_153410.jpg

Sent from my LGL423DL using Tapatalk