View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinvc View Post
For me the first "oh $hit, he might pull this off" moment was when he split the defenders without breaking stride, then he played the perfectly placed and weighted ball into space... for himself! I have to admit it was terrible defending by Burnley as several men could have stepped to the ball or at least tried to steer Son to the sideline, but that's not taking anything away from the best goal I've seen this season. What a ride!

I have to admit, I was upset when Pochettino got sacked and thought he had earned more time to right the ship, but the team's play under Mourinho shows that he had lost the locker room and it was clearly the right move. I've never been much of a Mourinho fan and we all know he has a short shelf life at the helm, but hopefully he can deliver some silverware before he expires.

COYS!!
For the sake of Spurs fans, I hope he can do that for you

that said, he's already back to playing (unprovoked) mind games, this time needling Herr Flicks of Bayern. Just Jose being Jose, I guess

A bit disappointing that Ajax won't make it to the knockout rounds, and to think, that double red in the match of Chelsea really changed things...

An Ajax - Salzburg final would make for a really compelling match