View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weisan View Post
First off, the promise I made to myself right before I left to not eat like a pig with the local food ...just on the second day only and I have already broken that promise many times over. (Sigh) I should have known. In the face of thousands and thousands of food menu options literally thrown in front of your face everywhere you go at absurdly low prices....there can be only one outcome.

Resistance Is Futile.

Oh...fcuk it....life is too short.

Actually ate at this hawker.place called Newton Circle, where they filmed one of the scenes in Crazy Rich Asians. Ordered Satays, Oyster omelette, Fishball and fish dumplings, Otah....should I go on?

Other than succumbing to the gastronomic temptations, we checked out the Art and the National museums. Keeping this somewhat bike related..

The Japanese soldiers were able to make rapid advancements on land cthrough Malaysia riding on these bikes.

This Raleigh used to belong to the current serving prime minister. He either donated or loaned it to the museum, I don't know for sure. It was given to him as a gift while he was a child. He's from a well to do family.

Wei-san don't forget sambal Kangkong, chilli crab, Mee pok and all the roti prata!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk