View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 08:39 PM

Where to start , I live in north phoenix and although this year was low mileage about 2000 or so. Most of my riding buddies are around 4-10 k .
There is a lot of decent roads up north with less traffic. Sonoran parkway , and the routes up to the towers by lake Bartlett .

West side has a large group ride leaving LA fitness in Avondale . Several scottsdale shops do well attended rides . Careful some are hammer fest, 40-50 miles at 23 plus avg speed.

One friend I ride with sponsors a team he send out email announcements of lots of different rides for all levels and areas. Everything from road ,crits to cross to mtn.
Look up Fleming wealth management. Or send me your email, I’ll get you on his list to find rides on your side of the valley.
There is a Christmas ride sun 24th , 12 climbs of Christmas. It’s about 20 miles but lots of climbing around camelback mountain.
He’s taking his mtn bike for the gears .
I can give lots of suggestions, need more specific details like actual area and what kind of rides. More than happy to help , and if you want to come over for a ride that works too.

Wayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk