View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veloo View Post
This is the bag I'm currently using. It was cheap, on clearance at MEC which is our version of REI. It has extra buttons to keep it on the seat rails while you open the zipper for access. Good idea but it adds more work to put on and take off.
I use it to hold a tube for a 26 X 2" tire, levers, patches, Pinhead key. It's a good size with some room to spare. Measures about 5.5 X 4.5 X 2.5".

It's attached to my Charge Spoon saddle.

Not life altering, just one of those thinking/ wondering out loud things if there is something that can let me do a quick twist/ click in and out.
And Toronto roads are full of potholes, thus the need for a reliable clip. Don't wanna lose my Pinhead key.
My 2 cents FWIW, I think bags under the saddle make no sense! First, you can't get to anything unless you're stopped. it's very small so you really can't carry much and it seems like at least once a year, I ride up to a rider to tell them their bag is unzipped.

On my gravel bike a frame bag or handlebar bag is the way to go and there are lots of small handlebar bags out on the market now.