View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 01:47 AM

For Armenian cuisine, Glendale has plenty of spots to choose from.

For architecture, Downtown Pasadena has lots to offer with very interesting buildings and alley ways to explore with shops in every nook and cranny. You can also visit the Huntington Gardens, tons of interesting plants and Historic Structures.

While in San Gabriel, check out the the LA Arboretum. Similar to the Huntington but with tons of Wildlife. Peacocks roam the grounds and you will often see deer lurking between trees and bushes. Again, lots of Historic structures and interesting plant life.

Maybe double dip with the beach and outdoors in one day by checking out Malibu. Head out to Malibu Creek State park for scenic hikes into famous television spots like the Planet of the Apes rock wall or scenes from M.A.S.H. There's also a watering hole where you can enjoy some fun in the water or some cliff diving.
When you're done there you can head further southwest into Malibu Beach and drive up the Pacific Coast Highway. There's no shortage of places to eat. Personally I would travel a little further north and enjoy some seafood at Neptune's Net, a popular spot in part due to The Fast and Furious movie franchise.

There's too many things to name. PM me if there's something specific and I might be able to recommend something!