View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 09:44 AM

* real name, if you like: Aaron
* where do you live? Philadelphia...the best of all worlds! A large city that offers everything without being as overwhelming as NYC.
* explanation of your handle : I didn't extend the effort of being creative
* explanation of your avatar: we don't need no stink'n batches!
* age (general or specific): thirty something
* favorite bike: sheesh, might as well ask about a favorite finger! I'll go with my 1991 Merlin Ti...though my Sachs is close behind and both will likely be replaced by my MAX Marnati. I ride my Koga Miyata the most and it's my favorite bike as far as being an all rounder'.
* what's in your stable? 1991 (in 93' paint scheme) Motorola Team Issue Eddy Merckx (Steve Bauer)
1991 Merlin Butted Titanium
1986 Team Miyata
1978 Raleigh Professional in Team Livery
1989 Specialized Stumpjumper
1949 Schwinn Town and Country Triplet
1999 Lemond Zurich
1991 Koga-Miyata Traveller
2005 Lemond Poprad
1973 Raleigh International
1983 Richard Sachs
2010 Marnati, Columbus Max
* fastest speed on a road bike? I was too scared to look! Probably around 50ish in the poconos.
* how many miles ON THE ROAD on a road bike last year? I didn't keep track, but probably quite a few since I commute by bike. Still, a lot less than normal...I got married in 10'!
* What's the worst crash I've had? I was 10 years old and was experimenting with new braking techniques. I stuck my foot in the spokes of my front wheel. OUCH.
* what is the biggest lie you've ever told: it wasn't me officer.
* and, something fun: riding a Schwinn triplet with my dad and sister as a mid-teen.