View Single Post
Old 05-08-2024, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krooj View Post
This is a killer colorway. There's another similar makeup in robins egg blue that gets me as well.

Mind my asking, what is the geo on this frame? Fork rake? This will be the first time I've gone custom with a steel fork and I'm noticing how the various bending radii of the fork blades catch my eye. I find a low and tight radius to be very off-putting, but this curve looks proper.
Sorry, don't know the fork rake--I don't tend to drill down to that level of detail, that's up to Richard totally. If it's helpful, I can tell you that the top tube (c-to-c) is 57cm, the stem is a 120, and the saddle height to the crank axle is 77cm. I have steel forked customs from Richard and Dave Kirk and both have that same graceful curve. There may be subtle differences, but for my Kirks (which are identical in size to the RS), I do know that Dave uses a rake of 45.00mm, but of course none of these measurements exist in isolation. Perhaps I'm beating the point to death, but knowing the fork rake alone does not tell you a heck of a lot. [On edit, I realize you were also asking for geo, which I don't have.] HTH, Tim

Last edited by Tim Porter; 05-08-2024 at 01:23 PM.