View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 11:49 AM
Vendor

Yeah, I don't get the "hate" either. It's $4500 for the frame + fork, $1000 for the cockpit. Is that a lot of money? Yes. Is it equal or less than most other ultra-high-end or boutique framesets out there? No way. Look at the top spec offering from Trek, Specialized, Cannondale, etc. All at least as expensive.
Then look at Moots, Pegoretti, No22, etc. Even more expensive.

This bike is a good idea. I get so many inquiries from people who want high stack and low drop on fast but comfortable carbon road bikes. This reminds me of the new Giant Defy in a lot of ways: A performance bike that less flexible people can enjoy without making any comfort/fit compromises.

I probably won't be getting one because I already have a lot of bikes, and my sentimentally favorite bike already does everything the Fray does as a road/all-road/light-gravel bike. Albeit I'm certainly not in as high performance a capacity.

Anyway, cool bike, nice colors, and I think Enve's geometry across their entire line works better in an all-road capacity than a pure-road capacity, so this ought to handle great for what it's made to do.