View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 11:35 AM
Registered (ab)User

Quote:
Originally Posted by benb View Post
At 6'1" I'm actually kind of surprised just how often I sat in a car and it was like "absolutely no way".
And that number of sporty cars that were like "absolutely no way" would actually go up a ton if I applied the yardstick of "must also be able to wear a helmet and fit".
The one two-seater that is an exception to ^^^that is the Datsun 240Z. I'm 6'0" and I was astonished at how much leg room that car offers. Almost made me wonder how they fit the engine up front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbowlpats View Post
Just the other day someone sold a low mileage (56K), 2003 Honda Odyssey EX for $11,500. Sorry but I dont care how hard it is to find a low mileage Odyssey, its still just a freaking Odyssey. In my world that van is worth $2500.
If only...
I'm actually in the market for a low-mileage pre-owned Odyssey, and everything I've seen -- admittedly all much more recent model years than 2003 -- has been even higher than $11,500!

btw, last week's group ride departed from a parking lot where coincidentally the local sports car enthusiasts' club was having their monthly get-together. Lots of old and new Ferraris, Porsches, Lamborghinis, Panteras, Corvettes, one Bricklin (!), plus a couple things I didn't even recognize. Must've been close to 50 cars all together. Unfortunately, this is the only photo I took: