View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerboy337 View Post
Quick summary, I used my iPad to record short 60 second videos on the trainer… the software reviews angles for hip, knee, back etc and recommends a proper range for each based on how aggressive you want to be, flexibility, etc…and then recommends adjustments to seat height, saddle core/aft, handlebar height and reach… I saw very small adjustments to all except seat height… it wouldn’t give me fire/aft adjustments until my saddle height was in the recommended range…

I found that it’s best to warm up for 15 minutes then record a snippet, get nice and settled into my riding position. Hands on the hoods… they explain it all really well.

As someone with no previous riding issues I felt this was well worth it.. if I had nagging injuries a professional would definitely be the way to go, but from the reviews I read before I tried it, the fit worked out very similar to what professional fitters gave… again, no knee or back issues for me and a standard build for my body…
Thanks, but I guess I'm wondering how the software determines any scale in the scene it's evaluating, unless you provide it some sort of measurements. Ie. how does it tell if it's looking at someone 5'3" or 6'4", on a 50cm vs 60cm bike, where the adjustment amounts might be different?