View Single Post
Old 12-19-2023, 05:51 PM
Small ring

I donated to the forum a few weeks ago, and wondered why I didn’t get an acknowledgment. Now I know why.

My personal opinion is we should wait until we find out exactly what is happening. It sounds like a pretty bad accident. I’ve been in bad accidents. I’m not sure how old Keith is but recovery is slower when you’re older.

I wouldn’t rush to buy him a bicycle that he may not ever be able to use.

I have no idea what kind of insurance he has, and what it might cover.

I think I speak for a lot of people here that we all really appreciate everything he does and we would do anything to help him in his family.

How about we wait for the family to chime in?

Hopefully someone here is in contact with his family, and if they have needs for Keith’s care, they should express it here.

This is a fantastic community, and I’m sure we can make things better for Keith and his family.

Getting hurt when you’re older is never good. From the details we were given, as sounds like he’s going to have a rough road. It would be nice if we could keep the support up long-term rather than just in the next few weeks.

It sounds like it may be a long-term rehab.

I’m in for the long-term, and I’m sure most people here are as well.

In spite of 12 years of parochial school and working in overseas missions for a couple of years, I’m not a very religious person, so I’m not going to offer Thoughts and Prayers. I am willing to donate as much money as I can spare, if the family needs it.

That being said, Inshallah.