View Single Post
Old 06-15-2023, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snguyen268 View Post
Thanks for sharing! What size bike are you riding? Yeah I am curious what others have done as well. I have been riding this set up since October and will continue to do it for the next few months to make sure when my gravel bike goes in production, I won't have any regret about the position. Honestly, I have been playing devil's advocate and try to find flaws in my position because I am not trying to emulate the pros but so far the more aggressive position my riding position becomes, the more comfortable I feel (started with ~40mm spacer and 90mm stem, now down to 0mm spacer and 120mm stem). Not sure if that makes sense at all?
Sizing for me generally runs between a 52 and a 54 for US makers (think SL6 or an older S6Evo. I had a Moots RSL in a 52 that worked very well for me. I also had a number of Serottas mostly in the 54 size range) and 51.5 F8 or 48s/50s for C60. The challenge I bump into with factory bikes is the stack is more than I want on the larger options mentioned or the reach is a bit less than I'd like on the smaller sizes. This said, I can ride stock bikes from most manufacturers with no problem. On the custom bikes I own the ETT is 55.5 with saddle to bar drop being around 5 cm. If you PM me I can send you some CAD files. I may have also posted the files in the custom bikes section but I don't recall.