View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 09:30 PM

I've got just the ticket for you.... It sounds like you've got a Zipp stem, as you mentioned their offering not yet being available. I have two older Tilquist mounts that I love(one Zipp, one S-works) and couldn't bring myself to put a generic Garmin type on the latest build... Imaking20 and I are on a similar page in that I will build a bike around the stem that fits these mounts... haha.

So knowing I wouldn't be able to source another Tilquist I took a gamble recently and ordered a Most iTiger mount. Well it turns out that the spacing of the Most stem that its intended for is 27mm, which is identical to the Zipp Service Course stems! I'm amazed that this info isn't out there, as I still find this to be a sleeker offering that what Zipp is bringing to the table. When I made this discovery, I was really tempted to hoard a few of these Most mounts, as I imagine they'll start selling well now... haha...

As a perk for you, I just confirmed that it comes with a Wahoo insert as well as the Garmin. And it comes with a lower GoPro mount that works regardless of computer mount from what I can tell.

https://www.competitivecyclist.com/m...F0MTAwMjA0NTE4