View Single Post
Old 12-23-2020, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by echappist View Post
Should be an interesting few weeks in the EPL. Man-U has a game in hand, and that game is against Burnley (albeit away at Turf Moor).

Also, Serie A getting really interesting. Juve "lost six points" in the span of two days. Of course, three of the six were rescinded as a result of overturning the farcically awarded administrative win over Napoli, which now has to be played at a later date. The other three were dropped to Fiorentina, at home no less.

Milan has a real good chance of getting the scudetto this year. I've never liked Zlatan that much, but if he were to get them the league this year, that'd be quite the magnificent achievement at the age of 39.
Never liked zlatan much, you must be mad. Mad i tell ya.

Milan has transformed since his arrival in Jan 2020. Havent lost a game in serie a since and only 1 in all of competitions since, a game in which he did not play.
this season he is at 10 goals in 7 games in serie a. On top of that his other stats like aerial duells are crazy good. Its the one thing he has improved in his game in the later years. His head was not that good for such a tall man earlier in his career. I guess part of that was because his feet was so good he always tried to pull of some magic stuff regardless of how high in the air.

Pity he has been injured for a while and wont return till january. They have dropped a few points since that i doubt they would have with him on the field. I think if he can stay fit Milan will win the league which i agree would be amazing. Theres a belief in that team that now everything is possible with him in the ranks. It does not take a lot more than a good streak and the confidence that brings for a lot of the other players to step up their game as well. All of a sudden theres quite a few of them looking like good footballers.

Last edited by tuscanyswe; 12-23-2020 at 12:00 PM.