View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 09:17 AM
Vendor

I'm going to chime in re: this saddle, because if you search it out, I had posted in the past that I loved this saddle. https://forums.thepaceline.net/showp...8&postcount=25

Long term review is not so positive. I actually found that the super wide nose of the saddle started causing me hip issues - in that it, I guess, was to wide for my natural range of motion and I would get hip pain after long, intense rides.

I know it sounds crazy, and I wouldn't have thought it possible, but it was actually like it was forcing my hips apart farther than natural - almost like how changes in q-factor can bother some people's knees.

I am 100% certain it was this saddle because I'd never had the problem prior, I noticed the extra width while riding, but didn't think much of it, and then started with pain after about 4-6 months with it. Stopped using it and everything is back to normal.

So, keep that in mind. Otherwise I almost totally loved it.... it did start squeeking now and again but that was a lesser issue.

Last edited by rain dogs; 03-24-2020 at 09:25 AM.