View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 01:03 PM

I read the article lightly but the part that got my attention was that her mom kicked her out home... many super talented people have problems adapting to regular life, if she was like a feral kitten and mom got no other option to get her out to save the situation they had a home... well... that could explain a lot of things, married for little time... the issue is that with time people mature, some later than other ones but some never do. The sad part is that this woman with all success she had in the sport, success many of us just dreamed of before realizing we did not have it... she became statistics.

The question IMO is... do you think helping her to get off the streets will help her? Many homeless people have stuff going on in their head and the little i read looks like she has some problems in that dept. aswell and thats why regular life doesnt work for her.

One thing is clear, she needs help... the question is if she will take the right help to start with, from the article looks like she wont...