View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 11:04 AM

Jon, thanks for the kind words. I think out of all the youtube videos, there's been one that was the most helpful in terms of cup+pitcher placement. Can't recall where I found it. I found that after watching that video, I was actually able to have the design flow on the surface, as opposed to having most of it sink under the surface and ending up with unworkable foam at the end. I think i'll need to perfect the heart a bit more, and then i could move onto the rosetta.

The coffee grinds themselves is still a bit of a grind (pun intended). Can't really get things dialed in, and shots can vary by up to 10 mL. Out of curiosity, at what time during the extraction (either relative or absolute) should the blonding occur? I think i should also set the pre-infusion a bit longer, as it's currently at 3 seconds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozz View Post
Aren't warranties provided by manufacturer, and not the retailer or distributor?

If they are an authorized seller, you should be able to get warranty support thru same channels as if you bought from US distributor....just my $0.02

I do get that it is more comforting to be able to just walk into a shop for problems...
that's apparently not how it works, at least for some. I was eyeing a Ceado and was told that it's the retailer who does the servicing. Really odd. For this shop, it's just that i'd need to ship it all the way back to Italy to have it serviced, but the pricing is quite attractive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pritchet74 View Post
I will be buying a Ceado E6P very soon - after going thru numerous reviews that's the one that I feel is the best grinder at that price point.
very nice. keep us posted.

also, which retail outlet will you be using?