View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbill View Post
My first weekend in Paris, TX, I was riding on a rural Farm to Market road and stopped at a T to look at my Garmin. A guy rolled up in a diesel Dodge Ram pickup and asked if I was ok or needed a ride somewhere. I told him I was ok, just checking a map to see which was to go. He said if I was turning left to let him know so he could get his dogs.
Good to hear. Years ago, 14/15 or so, when I was in the Army National Guard, we'd train at Camp Maxy. I'd throw my Davidson in one of the trucks for our convoy from Dallas to Paris. I'd usually manage to get in one or two 25 mile rides over drill weekend. I never had any issues with cars. Nice roads up there too.

In Austin I've not had a problem in a month or so. A drunk WASP, 60 YO, beeotch, pulled up next to me at a light and started yelling at me. I asked, "Isn't it early to be drinking?" She got more pissed so I pulled the phone out and asked, "Shall I can the police so we can discuss this further?" She punched it and drove off in her clapped out Expedition...people...