View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 09:37 AM
Proud Grandpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcallen View Post
Background: I was poking around the attic of my local shop and found this Keith Anderson bike. It was a perfect fit for me, both in terms of size (58cm frame) and type of bike I was looking for (I had a fixed gear, Cross/Gravel bike, mountain bike, and touring bike, but no road bike). Guys at the shop didn't know much about it, but owner traded me straight for the touring rig.

What I know and want to learn: I don't have much experience with handmade frames or Campy, so I'd love to learn more about what I have here. Looking around the forum and online shows that Keith Anderson has been in the game for a long time and is well respected. Sticker says Colombus. Drivetrain is indexed DT shifter and seven-speed rear cog. Anything else you can tell me about the builder and the group would be much appreciated.

Photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Vziv3eVnRivNvr5i1

Group is ‘A-B’ Chorus, shifters are ‘Syncro2’...Campag had a variety of shifter inserts to match speed, chain and freewheel type. Made from about 1986 thru very early 90s....didn’t really shift very well.