View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 11:56 AM
ZhugeLiang

I know we semi-joke about this but....my wife...oh bless her heart, she put up with me on the most part and it's not without challenge in the last 20 years of our marriage --- "He loves me, he loves his bikes, no...he loves me more, wait, he loves his bikes even more...nah, that can't be, he unequivocally loves me more, period..." and I try to keep her thoughts fixated on the last part of the sentence, which is true, our anniversary coming up tomorrow.

Thankfully the 20-year-old refrigerator that we kept outside in the garage is placed strategically where most of the view into the "bike room" is blocked... whew....I dread the day when my platoon sergeant calls for an impromptu barrack inspection.

Tex pal and the others...I would love to help you out with an "outside-mistress-safe-harbor" but I am seriously running out of space here myself. When was the last eagle that you saw me land? I even have to recuse myself from the Yamaguchi that came up recently. That's how bad it has gotten. But I will always have an extra spot reserved for a Peg somewhere. I managed to move a bike into the bedroom last December under the pretense of "Oh honey, I need to check out this ZWIFT thingy that everyone is talking about, if you don't mind...."