View Single Post
Old 11-05-2015, 02:36 AM
imho this is mp bro.

All:

I do my best respond to every inquiry within 24 hours. The instance that is now a multi-page thread here was no different. I had several calls within a fairly short period of time from the same number yesterday morning and no voice mails. I re-dialed the number and left a voicemail. I was able to connect with the gentleman via email by early afternoon yesterday and help him out.

One of the major reasons for working out a way in which I could re-assume total control of the marketing, administration and sales roles at Gaulzetti was to make sure that the customer service was as good as the product itself.

My previous partner was a great steward for Gaulzetti, but my clients, my bikes, and I are in an even better place now. While we continue to get our marketing assets in order and prepare to start telling cyclists around the world some of the cool stories and product we've been working on- I've made myself available via phone, email and regular post. Reach out!

Kitty (my s/o and partner in all things including Gaulzetti) and I promise to do our best to get back to everyone within 24 hours and thus far that hasn't been an issue since the re-boot. I love talking bikes with present, potential and future clients and it's really easy to track me down. If you want to take Rosey's (tongue in cheek) advice and contact me at my place of work, I'd urge you to find a bike company whose ethics and sense of social propriety is in closer alignment to your own- but that's tough to do in this industry! Bike people tend to be pretty good folks. So leave me a message. Shoot me a text. Email or facebook message Gaulzetti. I'll do my best to get you sorted.

Forums are not the best way to get a hold of me though. This will probably be my last post here and honestly I don't feel good about this thread. The last drop-out we used, which Cantabrigian built to my design specifications and requirements, used hanger #5. It's a replacement Trek hanger shape and my thoughts in doing that was that anyone could find a hanger in just about any town in the world at a local bike shop. Rickey at Cantabrigian took my somewhat vague concepts about what would make for a cool functional drop-out- with an easy to source derailleur hanger and made a nice piece that he now will produce and sell to any frame builder interested. A compatible hanger though, is available and in stock at any Trek dealer, at Wheels MFG and derailleurhangers.com . That's why I did it that way- so my clients wouldn't be stranded.

Thanks for reading everyone, I'm off to bed finally.

Craig