View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 05:45 PM

* real name, if you like: Justin
* where do you live: Indiana
* explanation of your handle: I graduated from Ball State University
* explanation of your avatar: What I bought with my Christmas bonus - mavic furys - after their inaugural ride at a muddy CX state championship
* age (general or specific): 26
* favorite bike: That I've ridden, Cannondale System6...carbon top tube/down tube, aluminum rear triangle, back in the made in USA era
* what's in your stable: Cannondale System6, Redline Conquest Pro, Niner Air9, 1996 Trek 8000 MTB, Specialized Transition, and soon a Spooky Supertouch from another forum member
* fastest speed on a road bike: 52 on a downhill at the Zanesfield OH road race
* how many miles ON THE ROAD on a road bike last year: Probably around 3k
* picture of yourself or your ride? After Iceman 2012...don't let the smile fool you, I am actually dying of exposure

* make up and answer at least one additional question. Favorite cycling related experience: Louisville 2013 CX worlds. Absolutely amazing atmosphere and an experience I'll remember forever.
* what is the biggest lie you've ever told: I'm done buying bikes after (insert name of previous bike purchase)
* and, something fun. Every year my fraternity does a bike ride to every one of our chapters in the state of Indiana. Always a blast, though I'm graduated now...