The Paceline Forum

The Paceline Forum (https://forums.thepaceline.net/index.php)
-   Classifieds (Cycling Products) (https://forums.thepaceline.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   PSA's - GOOD DEALS - BARN FINDS !!!...!!!...!!! (https://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=232021)

KarlC 10-31-2019 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngryScientist (Post 2613642)
holy mama mia! deal alert!

stinner all-road, S&S coupled, extras + case for 800 bucks!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stinner-All...16.m2516.l5255


https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/UwsAA...HW/s-l1200.jpg

SOLD.... lets hope a PLer got it

.

Hilltopperny 10-31-2019 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarlC (Post 2613945)
SOLD.... lets hope a PLer got it



.

I snagged it!

Sent from my LGL423DL using Tapatalk

AngryScientist 10-31-2019 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hilltopperny (Post 2613947)
I snagged it!

Sent from my LGL423DL using Tapatalk

Good move Adam.

Hilltopperny 10-31-2019 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngryScientist (Post 2613949)
Good move Adam.

Thanks for posting Nick! Hard to pass up at that price.

Sent from my LGL423DL using Tapatalk

KarlC 10-31-2019 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hilltopperny (Post 2613947)
I snagged it!

Sent from my LGL423DL using Tapatalk

Crap now you got to sell something

.

Hilltopperny 10-31-2019 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarlC (Post 2613954)
Crap now you got to sell something



.

Already posted a couple of things! Now I have to figure out how to build this one up?

Sent from my LGL423DL using Tapatalk

KarlC 10-31-2019 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hilltopperny (Post 2613947)
I snagged it!

Sent from my LGL423DL using Tapatalk

The best reason to buy it ....... Frame is 55tt / 53st with a level tt

:banana:

Hilltopperny 10-31-2019 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarlC (Post 2613961)
The best reason to buy it ....... Frame is 55tt / 53st with a level tt



:banana:

Yup, not that popular these days, but I do prefer the level top tube and should have clearance for 28-30mm tires as well.

Sent from my LGL423DL using Tapatalk

rallizes 10-31-2019 04:49 PM

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik...011071224.html

unusual geo but not a lot of $$$

This travel frame was made by Bill Holland several years ago . It is a forever frame made of stainless steel , with a Reynolds carbon fork. It fits like a 56 cm frame but with a short top tube- 53 cm. The effect is a more upright riding position or a bike for riders with longish legs and a short torso.
The price is for the frame, fork, Chris King head set, cable splitters, S&S hard case, and all packing materials .
Or, $700 for the complete bike minus the saddle and pedals .
The frame is in near perfect condition with no dents or scrapes.https://images.craigslist.org/00202_...U_1200x900.jpg

MrCannonCam 10-31-2019 05:42 PM

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2651376/

53cm Wilier Imperiale frameset, cheeeeeaaaap

weisan 10-31-2019 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rallizes (Post 2614130)
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik...011071224.html

unusual geo but not a lot of $$$

This travel frame was made by Bill Holland several years ago . It is a forever frame made of stainless steel , with a Reynolds carbon fork. It fits like a 56 cm frame but with a short top tube- 53 cm. The effect is a more upright riding position or a bike for riders with longish legs and a short torso.
The price is for the frame, fork, Chris King head set, cable splitters, S&S hard case, and all packing materials .
Or, $700 for the complete bike minus the saddle and pedals .
The frame is in near perfect condition with no dents or scrapes.

I know the seller. He lurks around here sometimes. He's an outstanding pal, buy with confidence.

R3awak3n 10-31-2019 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hilltopperny (Post 2613962)
Yup, not that popular these days, but I do prefer the level top tube and should have clearance for 28-30mm tires as well.

Sent from my LGL423DL using Tapatalk

Hopefully more with the mid reach brakes. Thats a hell of a deal you got there my friend.

Hilltopperny 10-31-2019 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R3awak3n (Post 2614157)
Hopefully more with the mid reach brakes. Thats a hell of a deal you got there my friend.

Yes it was! It looks like it has a good amount of clearance from the pics. Not entirely sure because it is a bit different then the current offerings on the Stinner site. It would be great if there was room for 36mm.

Sent from my LGL423DL using Tapatalk

gbcoupe 10-31-2019 06:48 PM

Didn't see this soon enough. Was pretty much local to me, 45 mins north.
I just bought 2 frames that have been on my list for years, so probably wouldn't have bid anyway. Congrats on the buy! Very good deal.

Hilltopperny 10-31-2019 06:52 PM

I wasn't planning on buying another frameset right now, but it is something I don't already have and the price was right. I made an offer last night and expected it to be gone by the morning, but he sent me a message with a counter offer and I figured why not?

Sent from my LGL423DL using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.