The Paceline Forum

The Paceline Forum (https://forums.thepaceline.net/index.php)
-   Classifieds (Cycling Products) (https://forums.thepaceline.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   PSA's - GOOD DEALS - BARN FINDS !!!...!!!...!!! (https://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=232021)

chrismoustache 07-29-2019 02:18 PM

Pretty sweet CoMotion Cascadia
 
Complete bike, with packs!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Co-Motion-C...sAAOSweXdc-dDx

jtbadge 07-29-2019 03:14 PM

These are rad, maybe the best looking compact crank arms for 9/10 speed era groups.

Ritchey WCS compact crank (NEW) - $85

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2494732/

https://ep1.pinkbike.org/p5pb16716361/p5pb16716361.jpg

rallizes 07-29-2019 03:49 PM

https://images.craigslist.org/00808_...O_1200x900.jpg

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik...943444439.html

$895 (oakland downtown)

Eddy Merckx Arcobaleno 55cm/700c
Columbus Neuron Tubing
Era 1990s
Made in Belgium
Paint is 9.5/10

Up for sale is an Eddy Merckx Arcobalena in Team GAN colors, in fantastic condition. Bike mechanic owned and maintained.

cribbit 07-30-2019 09:16 AM

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...944271099.html

https://imgur.com/pEJxcDz.png

Not track dropouts but still neat, especially for that price.

cnighbor1 07-30-2019 10:21 AM

one more Merckx in SF
 
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik...938070343.html


Quote:

Originally Posted by rallizes (Post 2572578)
https://images.craigslist.org/00808_...O_1200x900.jpg

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik...943444439.html

$895 (oakland downtown)

Eddy Merckx Arcobaleno 55cm/700c
Columbus Neuron Tubing
Era 1990s
Made in Belgium
Paint is 9.5/10

Up for sale is an Eddy Merckx Arcobalena in Team GAN colors, in fantastic condition. Bike mechanic owned and maintained.


pdonk 07-30-2019 12:24 PM

Waterford 1700 55 cm Track Bike
 
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-bike-frames-...ationFlag=true

Seems like a good price - $400 CAD

If someone is truly interested, I may be willing / able to facilitate.

pbarry 07-30-2019 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rallizes (Post 2572578)
https://images.craigslist.org/00808_...O_1200x900.jpg

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik...943444439.html

$895 (oakland downtown)

Eddy Merckx Arcobaleno 55cm/700c
Columbus Neuron Tubing
Era 1990s
Made in Belgium
Paint is 9.5/10

Up for sale is an Eddy Merckx Arcobalena in Team GAN colors, in fantastic condition. Bike mechanic owned and maintained.

OMG. Thankfully not anywhere near here.

jacobslide 07-30-2019 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pdonk (Post 2572932)
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-bike-frames-...ationFlag=true

Seems like a good price - $400 CAD

If someone is truly interested, I may be willing / able to facilitate.

Think that was on the Bay not long ago. Nice looking frameset. But I think he wanted like $150 to ship.

DCilliams 07-31-2019 08:47 AM

De Rosa $550 obo
 
Nice little deal on a De Rosa 55cm

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/h...919639548.html

tbike4 07-31-2019 11:02 AM

CONTINENTAL GRAND PRIX 5000 CLINCHER PBK 2 hours- $39
 
https://www.probikekit.com/bicycle-t...get_id=1430234

So the 2 hour only sale was not true I guess.

fmradio516 07-31-2019 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbike4 (Post 2573424)

In for a pair, thanks! I wonder why so cheap already.

AngryScientist 07-31-2019 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fmradio516 (Post 2573545)
In for a pair, thanks! I wonder why so cheap already.

dont ask the gift horse why his mouth is open :p

yinzerniner 07-31-2019 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fmradio516 (Post 2573545)
In for a pair, thanks! I wonder why so cheap already.

Maybe because it's PBK selling them?
https://weightweenies.starbike.com/f...p?f=3&t=157211

fiamme red 07-31-2019 02:55 PM

I didn't think that a Bridgestone XO-1 would fetch such a high price. The auction is not even over.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1993-Bridge...e/293162840307

sw3759 07-31-2019 07:58 PM

went for almost $2K,that's insane amount of money for a frame of that quality.i like to watch those auctions just to see what people will pay for those bikes.
I own a 92' 55cm myself and its nice little bike but the Atlantis so much nicer for that kind of coin




Quote:

Originally Posted by fiamme red (Post 2573570)
I didn't think that a Bridgestone XO-1 would fetch such a high price. The auction is not even over.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1993-Bridge...e/293162840307



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.