The Paceline Forum

The Paceline Forum (https://forums.thepaceline.net/index.php)
-   Classifieds (Cycling Products) (https://forums.thepaceline.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   PSA's - GOOD DEALS - BARN FINDS !!!...!!!...!!! (https://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=232021)

jonjones13 07-07-2019 08:49 AM

Ibis Ti road
 
Pretty rare beast...

https://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/b...922720504.html

dubrat 07-07-2019 03:15 PM

Dang that’s sweet

stien 07-08-2019 07:19 AM

10% off backcountry from active junky.

rallizes 07-08-2019 07:29 AM

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...925615570.html

pegoretti love #3

don't see them too often

maybe a 56cm?

https://images.craigslist.org/00S0S_...85_600x450.jpg

2800 orange county, CA

Pegoretti love 3 road bike in excellent condition with custom Fizik saddle , Ritchey stem , Speedplay pedals and Campy Chorus components.

jtbadge 07-08-2019 02:02 PM

"58cm All City Mr. Pink - $1000" - Inland Empire.

Pretty nice build: rare paint-match pink carbon fork, silver 5800 group, Ritchey Classic bars, Nitto post, Compass tires. Can't tell the hubs but they have DT R460 rims. If these were a 55cm, I would already be in the car.

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/...926707972.html

https://images.craigslist.org/00E0E_...w_1200x900.jpg

cnighbor1 07-08-2019 03:53 PM

Rust free ss psa
 
1 Attachment(s)
Holland Stainless travel bike 56 cm - $950 Very close to me in concord / pleasant hill / Martinez
I posted my Bill Holland travel last week and have edited the posting to show more recent photos with the following changes:
FSA short reach bars with Shimano sti 10 speed shifters
Soma 90 mm stem

This is a hand made stainless steel frame with S&S couplers .
The fit is 56 cm c to c seat tube, and short top tube for more upright riding position.
Ritchey WCS wheels with toolless removable rear hub body
S&S hard case with packing material
Drive train is mostly Ultegra 10 speed with compact crank
Please call for details.
Bill
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik...925206101.html

cnighbor1 07-08-2019 04:07 PM

psa mint 1977 Francisco Cuervas full campagnolo - $800
 
1 Attachment(s)
mint 1977 Francisco Cuervas full Campagnolo - $800 (owner will accept $675)
Up for sale is my handmade Francisco Cuervas. This bike was a gift to me eight years ago from the original owner who rode it less than 100 miles on the day he bought it back in the 70s. Since then it has been sitting under cover in his house and mine. Cuervas built all of his bikes by hand in his shop in Spain and New York. This bike is truly one of a kind and an example like this is very rare to come by. It’s a museum piece in every sense of the word.

All Campagnolo components
Cinelli quill stem and bars
Profile seat
Reynolds 753 frame

The bike is a 9.5 out of 10. There is zero rust or corrosion on the bike. However, there is a small scratch underneath the bottom bracket, one small chip on the top tube and , and a broken strap on the left toe clip from age. The wheels are for tubular tires. The front wheel has the original tubular on it and I replaced the rear when I got the bike because the original had disintegrated. The only thing on the bike that is not original is the rear tire.

Asking 1500 obo
Will include free shipping if needed
https://columbia.craigslist.org/bik/...894058961.html
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me anytime! text or call only please! My name is Cris.

Powerful Pete 07-08-2019 04:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
For the Klein lovers... still adore the fade paint jobs... Old Town Alexandria CL.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...924461311.html

Luwabra 07-08-2019 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtbadge (Post 2562910)
"58cm All City Mr. Pink - $1000" - Inland Empire.

Pretty nice build: rare paint-match pink carbon fork, silver 5800 group, Ritchey Classic bars, Nitto post, Compass tires. Can't tell the hubs but they have DT R460 rims. If these were a 55cm, I would already be in the car.

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/...926707972.html

https://images.craigslist.org/00E0E_...w_1200x900.jpg

Wow I had that bike without plastic fork. Takes 35mm gk’s if wanted. Cant beat that price.

rwsaunders 07-08-2019 09:43 PM

25mm and 27mm Vittoria Pave tubulars...green stripe too...$41 shipped.

https://www.merlincycles.com/en-us/v...yre-92388.html

cribbit 07-08-2019 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rwsaunders (Post 2563154)
25mm and 27mm Vittoria Pave tubulars...green stripe too...$41 shipped.

https://www.merlincycles.com/en-us/v...yre-92388.html

Is the green stripe a good thing?

Clean39T 07-08-2019 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rwsaunders (Post 2563154)
25mm and 27mm Vittoria Pave tubulars...green stripe too...$41 shipped.

https://www.merlincycles.com/en-us/v...yre-92388.html

Quote:

Originally Posted by cribbit (Post 2563159)
Is the green stripe a good thing?

More importantly...

Does "Valve: 42mm Full RVC Alloy" imply it's the newer version with the removable core?

rwsaunders 07-08-2019 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cribbit (Post 2563159)
Is the green stripe a good thing?

Just looks sexy on the right bike imho...same builds as the black version.

rwsaunders 07-08-2019 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clean39T (Post 2563162)
More importantly...

Does "Valve: 42mm Full RVC Alloy" imply it's the newer version with the removable core?

I’ve only ridden Paves that had a removable core...might be a good question for Merlin.

ultraman6970 07-08-2019 11:07 PM

IMO bigger.... 58


Quote:

Originally Posted by rallizes (Post 2562731)
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...925615570.html

pegoretti love #3

don't see them too often

maybe a 56cm?

https://images.craigslist.org/00S0S_...85_600x450.jpg

2800 orange county, CA

Pegoretti love 3 road bike in excellent condition with custom Fizik saddle , Ritchey stem , Speedplay pedals and Campy Chorus components.



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.