The Paceline Forum

The Paceline Forum (https://forums.thepaceline.net/index.php)
-   Classifieds (Cycling Products) (https://forums.thepaceline.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   PSA's - GOOD DEALS - BARN FINDS !!!...!!!...!!! (https://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=232021)

cnighbor1 05-09-2022 03:37 PM

Moots Psychlo X Road/Cross/Gravel Bike-Custom Wheels-60cm - $2,900

05/10/2022

Moots Psychlo X Road/Cross/Gravel Bike-Custom Wheels-60cm - $2,900

Moots Psychlo X Titanium Bicycle- Size 60 cm
- Moots made this frame for cross/gravel use but I never got around to using that way (I've only used it on the road and believe the previous owner did the same)

- Custom HED Belgium + wheelset with i9 hubs, tubeless. I had these hand-built at Wheat Ridge Cyclery at a cost of $1,200. 32/32 spokes, this is a great looking and bomb-proof wheelset, ready to go for gravel use if you go that route.
- Wheels currently have Bontrager aw2 tlr tubeless road tires (26 front/28 rear-will easily accept larger gravel tires)

- Had the bike professionally tuned a couple months ago and have not ridden it since, so it's ready to go

Other specs/components:
- Dura-Ace shifters and derailleurs
- TRP titanium v-brakes
- Bontrager RL aero handlebars-46 cm wide
- FSA K-force carbon crankset (paint shows a little wear)
- Ritchey carbon seat post
- Alpha Q carbon fork
- Chris King headset
- Selle SMP saddle
- Pedals-not included

I believe the crankset, fork, and dura-ace drivetrain are original so show minor signs of wear as expected for their age, however being higher-end they all work great. The trade-off is you get a Moots with DA components for 1/3 the cost of a new one. And of course the Moots titanium frames speak for themselves.

I'm not in a bind to sell, so no low ball offers please. I can deliver on the front range or within a reasonable distance, or have it professionally boxed/shipped by a local bike shop for whatever they charge. Call or text with questions or for more pictures: 303-eight zero two-9477. -Matt

https://denver.craigslist.org/bik/d/...467813272.html

cnighbor1 05-09-2022 03:39 PM

Medici Pro Strada Road Bike - 56cm - $550

05/09/2022
Medici Pro Strada Road Bike - 56cm - $550
Let's take a minute and admire this paint job! This bike is bound to bring a smile to your face and everyone else who has the pleasure of seeing you riding it. This Pro Strada is equipped with a full, tri-color Shimano 600 group-set that is both snappy and smooth. It's been refurbished and has brand new, Dura-Ace shift cables. The 28mm tires are ini great condition and are fast on the road. The Campagnolo rear dropouts are also a thing of beauty. If only this bike was my size....

Measurements
Seat tube (ctt) - 56cm
Top tube - (ctc) - 56cm
Standover - 81cm
https://denver.craigslist.org/bik/d/...458731708.html

cnighbor1 05-09-2022 03:44 PM

Colnago Master Track Bike - $1,750 red 58cm

05/09/2022

Colnago Master Track Bike - $1,750
Colnago Master Track frameset
58cm C-C, 60 C-T.
Straight no dents
A little rust spotting on chain stay at seat post and headset
Sheriff star hubs and Mavic reflex tubular wheelset
Front tire leaks but I have an nos spare I will include
Record cranks
Campy record pedals, toe clips and straps
Cinelli 1A Stem and 67-39 pista bars.
Headset is dura ace but I have a campy c record I will include with it
https://houston.craigslist.org/bik/d...466853213.html

cnighbor1 05-09-2022 03:45 PM

Merlin Cielo 58 cm - $3,900

Merlin Cielo 58 cm - $3,900
Up for sale is a Merlin Cielo built up with Dura Ace 7800 and Flashpoint wheels. Talk about attention to detail. Most titanium aficionados will already know what this frame is, and it really needs no introduction. But for those who don’t know, this frame features carbon main tubes and 3/2.5V titanium lugs. Mixing ti and carbon already qualifies it as exquisite, as this process isn’t often seen in many bikes. You’ll get ride qualities from both composites, and it’s an elegant way to showcase modern ways connecting with timeless design. More importantly, as you get closer to the bike, the beautifully engraved lugs begin to shine. At the head tube, seat tube and bottom bracket junctions, you’ll see meticulous craftsmanship that makes this bike more of an art piece than anything else. Dura Ace 7800 components adorn the frame; Reynolds Ouzo Pro fork, Easton carbon post and bar finish out the build. The driveside Flashpoint decals were peeled off as to not distract attention from the frame. Cables, housing, bar tape and tires are new. Message me with questions. Will ship, prefer local sale. I'm on insta @andysbikes.

Frame: Merlin Cielo
Fork: Reynolds Ouzo Pro
Shifters: Dura Ace 7800
Rear Mech: Dura Ace 7800
Front Mech: Dura Ace 7800
Brakes: Dura Ace 7800
Crank: Dura Ace 7800 175 mm
Chainrings: Dura Ace 7800 53/39t
Bottom Bracket: Dura Ace 7800
Chain: Dura Ace 7800
Cassette: Dura Ace 7800
Seatpost: Easton EC90
Saddle: San Marco Eva
Stem: Eleven81 120 mm
Bar: Easton EC90 40 cm
Hubs: Zipp Flashpoint
Rims: Zipp Flashpoint FP60
Tires: Continental Super Sport

575 mm seat tube
580 mm top tube
200 mm head tube

https://austin.craigslist.org/bik/d/...478570429.html

fmradio516 05-09-2022 04:56 PM

Wow that Kirk is so nice!

cgolvin 05-09-2022 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fmradio516 (Post 3090784)
Wow that Kirk is so nice!

Def! Sometimes it seems like the bigs have all the good fortune.

mhespenheide 05-09-2022 05:08 PM

^^^
Pretty sure that white Kirk belongs to @brewsmith, here on the forum.

fmradio516 05-09-2022 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cgolvin (Post 3090789)
Def! Sometimes it seems like the bigs have all the good fortune.

Possibly, but it also seems that as soon as I pulled the trigger on a brand new Lynskey, all these BEAUTIFUL frames in my size started popping up for sale every day since then... *shakes fists at the sky*

pdonk 05-09-2022 05:45 PM

I can't believe the quality of Craigslist bikes in other cities. Here they are 99.8% junk.

ap_az 05-09-2022 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cnighbor1 (Post 3090731)
Built with oversized tubing and Richie-issimo lugs designed by Richard Sachs with a 1" threadless fork.

Probably not the right place to ask, but why build a somewhat modern frame that large with a 1" fork? Is it just a limitation in that particular lug set or some other reason. Seems odd to me.

Otherwise, a really nice looking frame.

recarcar 05-09-2022 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ap_az (Post 3090821)
Probably not the right place to ask, but why build a somewhat modern frame that large with a 1" fork? Is it just a limitation in that particular lug set or some other reason. Seems odd to me.

Aside from aesthetics or possibly the lug set, it would result in an arguably less stiff front end if one is searching for that.

RonW87 05-09-2022 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C40_guy (Post 3090582)
With the curved Precisa fork and the non-indexed equipment this is likely a mid to late '80s Colnago. Straight forks appeared in 1990.

I think the seller means "Thron", which is the mid-range Columbus tubing used. Also, the Campy friction shifters are from an earlier era than the frameset.

mhespenheide 05-09-2022 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ap_az (Post 3090821)

Similar to @recarcar's answer -- if you're deliberately choosing a steel fork today (from a botique builder), you're probably looking for skinny blades that offer some intentional flex. If that's what you're going for and you're committed to the idea, there's no real benefit to going with a 1.125" steerer tube.

KJMUNC 05-10-2022 02:53 PM

Older Look KG bike, 55cm size that looks like an older Helen's team bike....unclear on the model but it's a great deal at $300 with the parts that are on the bike.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/la...481341768.html

brewsmith 05-10-2022 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cnighbor1 (Post 3090731)
05/09/2022
Dave Kirk Terraplane Lugged Sport- Tourer Frameset or Complete - $3,600 (South Denver)

This pains me terribly, but since I recently had Dave Kirk build me a custom frameset very similar to this one, I am going to offer it up for someone else to enjoy the magic.

For the uninitated, Dave was a longtime builder at Serotta before setting out on his own a couple decades ago. He builds everything by hand in his shop in Bozeman, MT and is known to be one of, if not the premier builder of steel bikes today. You can see his other work and more info at http://kirkframeworks.com/.

This is an earlier Kirk Terraplane built around 49-59mm calipers, but the fork clearance is tighter than the rear, 50-51mm. Actual-width 700x32mm tires will fit fenderless front/rear, though the front will be a bit tighter.

Built with oversized tubing and Richie-issimo lugs designed by Richard Sachs with a 1" threadless fork. The build quality is absolutely superbe and truly a sight to behold. The craftsmanship is further highlighted by the flawless pearl white and black accented paint job by the legendary Joe Bell.

The dimensions are as follows:

ST: 72°; HT: 72°
ST c-c: 60cm
TT c-c: 57.5cm; TT slope: 1.5°
CH: 42.5cm
WB: 100.8cm
Fork Rake: 4.9cm; Trail: 59mm; HT length: 19.5cm
BB drop 8.0
Brake Clearance: 56-57mm rear, 50-51mm front
Standover: 85.5cm/33.7"

The current 'no-expense spared' build is as follows:

- Dura Ace 9000 11s shifters and derailleurs
- Velo Orange Gran Cru brakes
- White Industries VBC crankset
- Hermes Tubeless Wheelset (a now-defunct builder who pushed the edge of performance for alloy wheelsets, check them out...) with Ultegra cassette and Specialized
- Moots titanium setback seatpost
- Rarer-than-hen's-teeth 1" threadless titanium 120mm Serotta Stem
- Nitto handlebars
- Selle Anatomica leather saddle

If you were to purchase this frameset from Dave today it would run close to $5k. I am asking $2000 for the frame, fork and headset or $3600 for the complete build. That price is for local pickup, but I am open to shipping at the buyers expense. If going that route, the only way I will ship is to have it professionally packed and fully insured. I am pretty firm on the price as I really don't want/need to sell, but it deserves a good home where it will be ridden. If you only want a partial build, we can work out pricing. Please see the pictures for detials and feel free to reach out with any questions. Cheers!
https://denver.craigslist.org/bik/d/...469144850.html

This one is mine, if a Paceliner is interested, feel free to reach out and we can works something out