The Paceline Forum

The Paceline Forum (https://forums.thepaceline.net/index.php)
-   Classifieds (Cycling Products) (https://forums.thepaceline.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   PSA's - GOOD DEALS - BARN FINDS !!!...!!!...!!! (https://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=232021)

fourflys 03-07-2022 02:20 PM

Seems like a good deal... if it were a 54, pretty sure I wouldn't even be posting... :D

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/bik...450884908.html

https://images.craigslist.org/00u0u_...2_1200x900.jpg

AngryScientist 03-07-2022 05:54 PM

solid deal for a coupled frame:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1994-Co-Mot...16.m2518.l4276

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/fO0AA...-2/s-l1200.jpg

miguel 03-07-2022 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngryScientist (Post 3062938)

Wasn’t there someone looking for a travel bike for their wife or something?

mellowandre 03-07-2022 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miguel (Post 3062941)
Wasn’t there someone looking for a travel bike for their wife or something?

I think he found a sick bike on TPC!

markie 03-07-2022 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m_moses (Post 3061041)
That is sweet and so clean. But it looks like zero adjustment on that saddle height unfortunately. I guess it could be modified to add a topper.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am so tempted! I am not sure I am looking at the photos the same way as everyone else… it looks like it is using a regular seatpost? Looks like a bolt at the top of the seat tube? Or is everyone seeing something else? Is this worth $4.5k?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cyclocross-...-127632-2357-0

m_moses 03-07-2022 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markie (Post 3062971)
I am so tempted! I am not sure I am looking at the photos the same way as everyone else… it looks like it is using a regular seatpost? Looks like a bolt at the top of the seat tube? Or is everyone seeing something else? Is this worth $4.5k?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cyclocross-...-127632-2357-0


That’s right. I sent the seller a few questions and he updated the post with better photos and measurements. There is a range of adjustment.

I’m not familiar with that setup but appears to be a seat tube with an extended top portion with a Thomson post that can be adjusted up or down.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sheepdog84 03-07-2022 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markie (Post 3062971)
I am so tempted! I am not sure I am looking at the photos the same way as everyone else… it looks like it is using a regular seatpost? Looks like a bolt at the top of the seat tube? Or is everyone seeing something else? Is this worth $4.5k?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cyclocross-...-127632-2357-0


I thought the same thing. I’m sure it’s an amazing bike - but it looks barely ridden! That’s what trips me up.

Also, QR disc brake bikes seem like a tough sell these days, where thru axle is the standard.

Upcountry 03-08-2022 09:11 AM

This thing is really pretty...
56cm Carbon Landshark
$5500

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/3236738/

https://ep1.pinkbike.org/p6pb21882366/p6pb21882366.jpg

Nick12 03-08-2022 09:28 AM

Someone is about to snag a deal

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Princeton-C...-127632-2357-0


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clean39T 03-08-2022 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick12 (Post 3063122)
Someone is about to snag a deal

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Princeton-C...-127632-2357-0


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Went higher than I wanted - not sure I’d like those wavy aesthetics in person..

Look good on the OP’s Peg tho!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...24408f1916.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick12 03-08-2022 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clean39T (Post 3063166)
Went higher than I wanted - not sure I’d like those wavy aesthetics in person..

Look good on the OP’s Peg tho!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...24408f1916.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Same.. I was keeping an eye as I wanted to give them a try. Not many reviews online though


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R3awak3n 03-08-2022 11:55 AM

yeah but yall don't want to save 3 seconds?

yinzerniner 03-08-2022 01:46 PM

Ritchey Road Logic Disc 59cm $900
 
.... at least that's the offer that was sent to me. If anyone's local they could probably to do a cash and carry of $800 which is a BONKERS price for a phenomenal modern steel disc frameset.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/0~kAA...3Z/s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/28468434347...torefresh=true

hummus_aquinas 03-08-2022 05:32 PM

tetra in LA, $1000.00
 
1 Attachment(s)
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sg...454808675.html

Is this Tetra Pro on anyone's radar? Looks to be acceptable, although that could be a dent in the front wheel rim.

fmradio516 03-08-2022 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yinzerniner (Post 3063307)
.... at least that's the offer that was sent to me. If anyone's local they could probably to do a cash and carry of $800 which is a BONKERS price for a phenomenal modern steel disc frameset.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/28468434347...torefresh=true

Ugh i want that. Anyone know if there is a weight limit for these? My current state of fat is 215lbs w/o gear.

Also not sure if its just me, or is the description completely blank? There also seems to be quite a bit of duct tape randomly.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.