The Paceline Forum

The Paceline Forum (https://forums.thepaceline.net/index.php)
-   Classifieds (Cycling Products) (https://forums.thepaceline.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   PSA's - GOOD DEALS - BARN FINDS !!!...!!!...!!! (https://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=232021)

citycyclist247 01-02-2022 12:28 PM

15% off Thomson Website
 
Code ‘TerryB.’

pbarry 01-02-2022 12:42 PM

Clearance Items at Excelsports
 
https://www.excelsports.com/clearance

One example: https://www.excelsports.com/cervelo-hardshell-jacket

Veloo 01-02-2022 03:30 PM

Kurt Kinetic Turntable riser ring on sale
 
$31 USD from $39.

https://www.kurtkinetic.com/accessor...ble-riser-ring

Clean39T 01-02-2022 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pbarry (Post 3031080)


That Caledonia-5 is tempting me to relist my Canyon.. because purple carbon…… [emoji39]

pbarry 01-02-2022 04:16 PM

Incorrigible 🙃

fmradio516 01-02-2022 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clean39T (Post 3031200)
That Caledonia-5 is tempting me to relist my Canyon.. because purple carbon…… [emoji39]

Which Canyon?? Im looking for a modernish road/allroad bike in our size!

Clean39T 01-02-2022 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fmradio516 (Post 3031224)
Which Canyon?? Im looking for a modernish road/allroad bike in our size!

I have a Canyon Ultimate CFR in size XL I've been on/off about selling (just the frameset).. It is a race bike that fits 32s and has great compliance from the seatpost/clamp.

This is the bike: https://www.canyon.com/en-us/road-bi...etap/2893.html

If interested, DM me and we'll see what we can work out.

cnighbor1 01-02-2022 05:26 PM

Vintage Coicc Roadbike - $750 56cm
 
5 Attachment(s)
01.02.2022
Vintage Coicc Roadbike - $750
1980s vintage Ciocc roadbike in excellent condition. Columbus steel frame. 14 speed, has all Dura Ace components

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sf...427766629.html

fmradio516 01-03-2022 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clean39T (Post 3031232)
I have a Canyon Ultimate CFR in size XL I've been on/off about selling (just the frameset).. It is a race bike that fits 32s and has great compliance from the seatpost/clamp.

This is the bike: https://www.canyon.com/en-us/road-bi...etap/2893.html

If interested, DM me and we'll see what we can work out.

Yowza. About 6x too rich for my blood. Thanks anyway!

jamesdak 01-03-2022 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cnighbor1 (Post 3031253)
01.02.2022
Vintage Coicc Roadbike - $750
1980s vintage Ciocc roadbike in excellent condition. Columbus steel frame. 14 speed, has all Dura Ace components

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sf...427766629.html

Nice, but it looks larger than a 56CM and I'm sure those aren't 27" wheels.

Clean39T 01-03-2022 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fmradio516 (Post 3031440)
Yowza. About 6x too rich for my blood. Thanks anyway!


I’m only looking for $2100 for the frameset, but yeah, the complete build is up there in price..

PaMtbRider 01-03-2022 11:15 AM

Any thoughts on the Boyd 36 Podium wheels on sale at Excel sports? Seems like a pretty good deal at $1088 I can see running these with a tubeless 28mm tire on my Ti Zanc for road rides.

Clean39T 01-03-2022 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaMtbRider (Post 3031533)
Any thoughts on the Boyd 36 Podium wheels on sale at Excel sports? Seems like a pretty good deal at $1088 I can see running these with a tubeless 28mm tire on my Ti Zanc for road rides.

I was looking at those - only question was the hubs.. I'm not always sure what to think about "house brand" hubs vs. the old standbys of Shimano/Campag, White Indus, DT, etc. I'm probably overthinking it and being snobbish though, so someone please correct me.

fmradio516 01-03-2022 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clean39T (Post 3031491)
I’m only looking for $2100 for the frameset, but yeah, the complete build is up there in price..

Great deal, but I dont ride enough to justify such a high cost road bike. I mean, I THOUGHT i ride a lot, but compared to everyone else, i dont ;(

Looking to spend <$1500 for a frameset

citycyclist247 01-03-2022 08:42 PM

https://www.levelninesports.com/

Got some shoe covers and wool Giro gloves from this site for pretty cheap. Hopefully they’re good.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.